What is Wysong Growth Dry Dog Food?
Wysong Growth Dry Dog Food is designed for dogs that are growing or lactating (nursing puppies). It contains special nutrients to give growing, developing puppies and dogs and lactating mothers the extra caloric and nutrient boost they need. Wysong foods, including Growth, are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your pet is eating.
- Especially formulated for growing and lactating dogs
- First ingredient is chicken
- Made with raw meats, organs, bones, fruits, and vegetables
- Ideal for all breeds of dogs for all life stages
- All natural ingredients, including added prebiotics, probiotics, essential vitamins, and amino acids
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
How it Works:
Wysong Growth has been developed especially for growing puppies and dogs and lactating mothers (moms and nursing pups), because it contains only fresh, whole ingredients, without artificial additives or other non-nutritional ingredients.
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Growth is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Wysong Growth with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Always keep fresh, pure water available.
- If you feed your pet once per day, use the chart below. If fed twice per day, cut the daily feeding amount in half at each meal.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding.
Wysong Growth Dry Dog Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Growth Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||3.0%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.7%|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae*||454 million CFU/lb|
|Enterococcus faecium*||23.3 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus casei*||21.8 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Bacillus subtilis*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus plantarum*||8.2 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus lactis*||7.8 million CFU/lb|
|Amylase (Bacillus licheniformis)*||24,000 mg of dextrinized starch/min/gram|
|Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*||18,000 micrograms or tyrosine/min/gram|
|Lipase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of butyric acid/min/gram|
|Lactase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of o-nitrophenol/min/gram|
|Phytase (Aspergillus niger)*||150 micromoles of inorganic phosphate/min/gram|
|Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat, Flaxseeds, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Eggs, Montmorillonite Clay, Natural Flavor, Crab Meal, Whey, Cheese, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Colostrum, Tomato Pomace, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, Coconut Oil, Organic Barley Grass, Blueberry, Dried Kelp, Yogurt (Whey, Milk Solids, Yogurt Cultures), Citric Acid, Apple Pectin, Fish Oil, Yeast Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Chicory Root, Yeast Culture, Dried Carrots, Dried Celery, Dried Parsley, Dried Lettuce, Dried Watercress, Dried Spinach, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Pepper.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|
|CFU: Colony Forming Units|