What is the TickSee Tick Removal Kit?
The TickSee Tick Removal Kit contains all you need to find and remove embedded ticks safely and effectively without the use of pesticides or other chemicals. The kit contains one TickKey, one Grip-On Hands-Free LED Flashlight, 4 alcohol swabs, and instructions for use.
The innovative Grip-On Hands-Free LED Flashlight fits easily and snugly on round handles, poles, fabric, hat brims or fingers so you can get a bright and precise view while keeping your hands free for accurate tick removal. Small yet powerful, this tough, flexible polyethylene work light houses a 76 lumen super bright white LED 3-bulb trio for better visibility. Plus, it's lightweight, weighing just 1.3 oz and it's waterproof, so it's safe to clip anywhere.
The TickKey is a cleverly designed, anodized aluminum device that uses natural forward leverage to remove the entire tick, including the head, from your pet's skin quickly and safely without touching or squeezing the tick. Other forms of manual tick removal often result in the spread of disease or leave remnants of the tick (including the biting head) embedded in your pet's skin. With the TickKey, ticks easily slide out minimizing the risk of ticks vomiting the stomach contents back into the host, which could infect your pet with Lyme disease, ehrlichiosis or other tick-borne diseases. Designed to be stored in a wallet, pocket, on a keychain or collar, the TickKey is easy to carry with you anytime, anywhere.
NOTE: We cannot take orders for specific colors.
Cats and Dogs
- Both the TickKey and Grip-On Hands-Free LED Flashlight are durable and lightweight
- Helps you easily find and remove ticks without the use of chemicals
- May minimize the risk of infection with tick-borne diseases
- Grip-On Hands-Free LED Flashlight runs on an included A23 battery, which is replaceable
- Kit also includes 4 antiseptic wipes
- Comes in a convenient, reclosable clamshell package that is easy to carry
How it works:
The Grip-On Hands-Free LED Flashlight helps you pinpoint ticks in your pet's coat for easy removal with the TickKey. Designed to attach to your finger or hat brim, the Grip-On Hands-Free LED Flashlight focuses light directly on the tick and allows both hands to be free for accurate tick removal. The TickKey gently slides the entire tick out from under your pet's skin using natural forward leverage. This prevents squeezing the tick's stomach contents into your pet's body, subsequently helping to prevent infection with tick-borne diseases.
- Clip the Grip-On Hands-Free LED Flashlight to your finger, hat brim or other apparatus for hands-free illumination.
- Once you find the tick in your pet's fur, place the TickKey over the tick in the teardrop-shaped hole.
- Slide the tick into the specially tapered slot.
- Pull the TickKey away from your pet's skin. The tick is removed easily, head and all. Disinfect your TickKey after each use.
Early and proper tick removal is known to help prevent tick-borne diseases. Keep your TickKey clean with alcohol to prevent the spread of tick-borne diseases.
TickSee Tick Removal Kit Details:
|1 TickKey, 1 Grip-On Hands-Free LED Flashlight, 4 antiseptic wipes, and instructions.|
|2.0 x 2.5 x 1.1||0.9 oz|
|Details:76 lumen super bright white LED 3-bulb trio, waterproof polyethylene housing, replaceable A23 battery, lanyard ring, soft on/off switch.|
|2.5 x 1.5||0.1 oz|