What is Nolvasan S Disinfectant?
Nolvasan S Disinfectant is a powerful cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer. It is recommended for the disinfection of inanimate objects to aid in control of canine distemper virus, equine influenza virus, transmissible gastroenteritis virus, hog cholera virus, parainfluenza-3 virus, bovine rhinotracheitis virus, bovine viral diarrhea virus, infectious bronchitis virus, Newcastle virus, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, equine rhinopneumonitis virus, feline rhinotracheitis virus, pseudorabies virus, equine arteritis virus and canine coronavirus.
Disinfection of equipment
- Powerful cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer
- Disinfects inanimate objects to aid in the control of many viruses, including canine distemper and canine coronavirus
How does Nolvasan S Disinfectant work?
Nolvasan S contains active ingredient 1,1'-Hexamethylenebis [5-(p-chlorophenyl) biguanide] diacetate that acts as a disinfectant to effectively clean and deodorize infected objects and surfaces.
Corrosive: Causes irreversible eye damage. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin or inhaled. May be fatal if inhaled. Avoid breathing spray mist. Avoid contact with skin or clothing and do not swallow. Wear protective gloves when handling or applying. Do not use on your horses or pets.
Nolvasan S Disinfectant Directions:
- Nolvasan S may be applied by wiping, mopping, or spraying on the inanimate surface. Applicators or other handlers must wear long-sleeve shirt and long pants, socks plus shoes, and protective gloves. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
- Thoroughly ventilate buildings, vehicles, and closed spaces following application. Do not enter, allow other persons to enter, house livestock, or use equipment in the treated area until ventilation is complete and the liquid chlorhexidine diacetate has been absorbed, set or dried.
- For a veterinary or farm premises, make sure to remove all animals and feed from premises. Remove manure and litter from all surfaces and empty all troughs and feeding appliances.
- Thorougly clean all surfaces then saturate all surfaces with the recommended disinfecting solution for a period of 10 minutes.
- Immerse all tools used in handling into solution.
- Thoroughly scrub all treated feeders, water fountains, etc. with soap or detergent and rinse before reuse.
For disinfection of inanimate objects to aid in control of viruses, 3 ounces (6 tablespoonfuls) per gallon of clean water. For disinfection of veterinary or farm premises - 1 ounce (2 tablespoonfuls) per gallon of clean water.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Protect from freezing.
Nolvasan S Disinfectant Ingredients:
|Active Ingredients (per 0.021 lbs per pint)||Amount|
|1,1'-Hexamethylenebis [5-(p-chlorophenyl) biguanide] diacetate||2%|