What is Kwik Stop Styptic Powder for Pets?
Kwik Stop Styptic Powder for Pets stops the bleeding associated with superficial cuts or nail clipping. With the addition of benzocaine, Kwik Stop Styptic Powder for Pets helps numb the affected area to make pets more comfortable. It comes in a 1/2 oz. container and can be used on both dogs and cats.
Dogs & Cats
- Stops bleeding associated with superficial cuts and nail trimming
- Numbs pain with benzocaine
- Easy to apply
How it Works:
Kwik Stop Styptic Powder for Pets works by stopping minor bleeding, while also numbing the pain with the addition of benzocaine. All you have to do is apply to your pet's wound for 5-10 seconds using a cotton applicator (not included).
Keep out of reach of children. If desired results are not achieved consult a veterinarian.
- Apply with a moistened cotton applicator to the cut, nail, or other superficial bleeding area.
- Use moderate pressure for 5
- 10 seconds.
- Do not use on deep wounds, burns or body cavities.
It's recommended to cut your pet's nails when they are soft (after bath) to reduce the risk of bleeding.
Kwik Stop Styptic Powder for Pets Ingredients:
|Ferric Sulfate, Aluminum Chloride, Diatomite, Bentonite, Copper Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Benzocaine. 1 oz. Tube|