What is Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats?
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats are baked biscuit snacks for your dog. These crunchy treats are made from the finest all-natural ingredients with a delicious turkey and chicken flavor designed to appeal to your dog's inner carnivore. Give your dog one or two Wilderness Dog Treats a day in addition to his regular meal as a snack or to reward his good behavior. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats is a product you can trust to support your dog's good health.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% grain-free
- Made with the finest natural ingredients
- No chicken or poultry by-products
- No corn, wheat, or soy
- No artificial colors, ingredients, or flavors
How it Works:
Give your dog a treat to spice up his or her day or reward him or her for good behavior. A Blue Wilderness Dog Treat is an all-natural supplement to your dog's diet. This high-protein treat keeps your dog feeling good and does not contain unhealthy or artificial ingredients.
Blue Wilderness Dog Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Do not use these snacks as a substitute for a healthy meal.
- Open the bag by tearing a strip from the top, staring from the perforated edge.
- Retrieve one of the biscuits from the inside of the bag.
- Call your dog over to you.
- Toss him the treat or let him take it from your hand.
- Reseal the Blue Wilderness Dog Treats bag using the super-seal lock.
- Store the bag out of the reach of your dog.
- Repeat whenever you want to give your dog a snack.
Blue dog treats are an effective tool for training your dog. Give your dog a healthy, natural biscuit in one of three delicious flavors to reward good behavior and reinforce commands.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Treats Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.5%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)||0.6%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)||0.9%|
|Ingredients: Turkey, Chicken Meal, Potato, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, preserved with Mixed Tocoperols, Oil of Rosemary|
|Calorie Content: 1 biscuit = 41 kcals|